We’re proud to say we’ve been named one of "Super Empresas Expansión 2023 Top Companies"
Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Monterrey office.
** English fluency is a must **
- Re-develop and improve the internal audit processes within the organization
- Perform internal audit projects, engagements, and procedures (operational, financial, IT, compliance) in collaboration with the Finance team.
- Assist with developing the internal audit scope.
- Assist in drafting audit programs to identify areas for improved control, cost savings, and operational efficiency.
- Document audit work and findings in accordance with auditing standards.
- Conduct periodic follow-up reviews to evaluate the adequacy of management’s corrective action plans.
- Identify and report all control deficiencies; work with business process owners assisting with effective remediation plans for all deficiencies.
- Prepare audit reports utilizing testing results completed during fieldwork phase;
- Communicate with manager and team members in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high quality, accurate and efficient results.
- You participate in department initiatives, team meetings, prepare and conduct presentations on risk, internal controls and audit as required.
- You stay abreast of current business developments relevant to the business.
- Previous audit experience and knowledge is an asset.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Majoring in Accounting) is preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication abilities
- Advanced level in MS Office and excellent knowledge in auditing software and tools
- You have good judgement, listening skills, observation abilities, skepticism, ability to identify control weaknesses, communication and analytical skills
- We offer competitive career growth
- Life insurance
- pay package
- savings fund
- health benefits
- food coupons
- performance-based bonus
- paid time-off
- Christmas bonus.
In Charger Logistics we care about giving equal opportunities to each candidate and employee, we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, medical condition, or disability.
We invest time and support in you to provide the room to learn, grow and work your way up. An entrepreneurially minded organization where you’ll be given support and room to develop your own strategies. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then we might be the place for you.