Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering our assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are looking for a Modern Workplace Engineer to join our IT Infrastructure team at Queretaro, Mexico.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate as SME (subject matter expert ) on presentation, project proposal & delivering activities on multi technology related to our end user computing.
- Architecture & Design of MSIntune, AWS Workspace, AWS Appstreams, M365 Virtual Desktop, Autopilot.
- Hands on experience on software deployment & Patch rollout via systems Management tools like Config Manager, Intune etc.
- Collecting the required software components from the various hardware and software vendors such as drivers, installation packages and the like forthe purpose of creating images for the supported hardware platforms using standard toolsets and processes
- Supporting and enhancing our Hybrid-Cloud device management platform.
- Responsible for the packaging of applications including all related preparation tasks for enterprise software deployment and for enterprise deployment
- Documenting solutions and creating knowledge base article on project delivery & transfer to operation
- Contribute to technical design sessions and prepare technical design documentation for architectural review
- Troubleshoot infrastructure & client issues to ensure compliance on rollouts.
- Ability to work in dynamic environment, prioritizing and multi-tasking effectively.
- Migration of key on-premises systems to AWS Workspaces.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of Experience in Microsoft Intune, Defender Suite, Aws Workspaces, App Stream, Amazon Application Manager.
- Experience managing enterprise class infrastructure in a multi/hybrid cloud environment that includes Azure (inclusive of Microsoft365), AWS, and on-prem, and cloud
- Experience in Microsoft Intune, Defender Suite, Aws Workspaces, App Stream, Amazon Application Manager.
- Solid understanding of new technologies including application virtualization and software packaging requirements for Windows, Mac operating systems
- Must have the ability to effectively delegate and source work through direct reports and strategic vendors.
- Managing upward and cross teams.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task, effectively prioritize, and deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Exceptional understanding of, modern cloud infrastructure, ITIL Practices.
- Contribute to the cloud-based disaster recovery; build policy and be prepared to act in the event of outages.
- Must possess influencing ability and can win the confidence of individuals at all levels, both inside and outside the organization.
- Must be adaptable to change and quickly learn new software and adapt to new technologies.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Life Insurance
- International Training
- Career Growth
- Saving funds
- Food coupons
In Charger Logistics we care about giving equal opportunities to each candidate and employee, we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, medical condition, or disability.
We invest time and support in you to provide the room to learn, grow and work your way up. An entrepreneurially minded organization where you’ll be given support and room to develop your own strategies. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then we might be the place for you.