Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo. We invest our time and support the employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies.
- Business-related sales responsibilities with a strong understanding and experience in voice and data technology is a must.
- Work with Sales Leads and Solution Architects to design best fit infrastructure solutions for outsourcing projects
- Provide support for responding to Client RFP / RFI and technical documentation and Presentations
- Participate in technical workshops with clients and lead discussions on technology solutions, review technical requirements, due diligence etc.
- Provide SME support to navigate and set direction to define solution framework for projects with custom requirements
- Estimate costs for infrastructure components and effort required for implementing new solutions
- Drive the projects to meet the deadlines
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in infrastructure domain
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Solution Architecture designing voice and data solutions
- Consulting / Pre-Sales experience in Infrastructure domain
- TOGAF Certification
- Well-versed in Infrastructure planning, design, and ability to provide solutions catering to client requirements
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and Visio
- Domain knowledge in Network, Cloud and Contact Center Telephony Infrastructure
- Experience in IP Telephony and Contact Center Platforms (Cisco / Genesys Cloud/ Amazon Connect), Voice gateways (H323 / SIP) and Recording systems
- Exposure to Cloud based Security Products like ZScaler and Fortinet
- Exposure to Directory Services like Azure AD, Application Proxies, SSO and MFA
- Industry Certifications in Network (Cisco / Juniper Professional), Cloud (AWS / Azure Architect) or Voice (Cisco / Genesys) domains
- Excellent communication and articulation skills to work with wide range of stakeholders
- International training
- Competitive Salary
- Life insurance
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth
- Savings fund
- Food coupons
- Performance bonus
In Charger Logistics we care about giving equal opportunities to each candidate and employee, we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, medical condition, or disability.
We invest time and support in you to provide the room to learn, grow and work your way up. An entrepreneurially minded organization where you’ll be given support and room to develop your own strategies. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then we might be the place for you.