We’re proud to say we’ve been named one of "Super Empresas Expansión 2023 Top Companies"
Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Monterrey's or Queretaro's, MX office.
Monday to Friday: 08:00 am to 05:00 pm (Alternate Saturdays)
Monday to Friday: 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm (Alternate Saturdays)
***English proficiency is a must***
- Monitor gauges and flowmeters and inspect equipment to ensure that tank levels, temperatures, and pressures are at specified levels, reporting abnormalities as necessary
- Monitoring companywide fuel inventory
- Ensure cost effective purchasing of related supplies, equipment, and services as needed
- Ensures price accuracy through various price checks and authentication methods
- Carry out research and create requirements using document analysis and constant interaction with various stakeholders.
- Define scope and objectives for projects as a result of interaction with business owners and technical teams.
- Develop business cases and/or project summaries; prepare needs analysis and problem definition; identify current state, desired future state, and gap
- Ensure clean and accurate documentation that may include aspects such as business requirements, technical specifications, and write findings in form of reports.
- Develop technical solutions to resolve business problems and suggest ways for improvement and efficiency based on company and industry framework.
- Facilitate professional and constant communication with overall users on the status of production problems that might arise and inform them about ways of resolving issues.
- Analyze and generate reports as needed
- Coordinate efficiently the company's resources
- Analyze transportation planning opportunities to reduce transportation cost.
- 1-2 years of freight forwarding/ 3PL experience
- Knowledge of rules and regulations for over the road and shipments moving international
- Experience working with FTL, LTL shipments.
- Support operations and Safety team daily to ensure satisfaction and operational excellence
- Self-starter with good judgment and can proactively manage up where appropriate
- Accountable for results, strives to meet and exceed expectations
- Time management/prioritization and follow-up skills
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
- Competitive Salary
- Life insurance
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth
- Savings fund
- Life insurance
- Food coupons