As a world class asset-based carrier, Charger Logistics specializes in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment including 350 trucks and 900 trailers, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo. We have our in-house IT team of developers, programmers and testers who work rigorously to develop applications and portals to support our operations.
As such, we are currently looking for an Entry level Account Manager – Sales who is looking to start their career in Supply Chain and Logistics and join our rapidly growing company.
- Build strong relationships with customers by staying in constant communication to ensure day to day and long-term needs are met.
- Manage customer expectations and provide exceptional customer service
- Ensure customer commitments are met, working with internal teams and executing operational tasks as needed.
- Identify, manage and build new business relationship in the target market.
- Collaborate and provide assistance to Customer Service Manager in delivering optimal transportation service solutions.
- Maintain a database of clients, prospects, partners and vendors.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports.
- Consult with clients to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Coordinate prospect, sales and current customer meetings working closely with VP of Sales/CS.
- College or university degree in a Marketing or Business-related field is required.
- Experience working B2B sales involving complex deals is an asset.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the sales planning process.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills & strong interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills with proven closing ability.
- Ability to function independently with little or no supervision as well as function in a team environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Employee Assistance Program