harger Logistics is an asset-based lead logistics provider servicing multiple Fortune 10 companies throughout North America. For nearly 20 years Charger has invested the time and support in to its people and technology to provide them with the tools to learn and room to grow their career with the company. As an entrepreneurial-minded organization that is consistently expanding we are currently seeking motivated Customer Service Representatives looking to jump-start their career in Logistics and Supply Chain Management at our Perrysburg, OH location.
- Manage multiple phone calls/emails/websites/desktop applications
- Build dynamic knowledge of company products and services.
- Build rapport with customers by engaging with them in an inviting, friendly, and professional manner.
- Provide track and trace updates for the shipments.
- Continually update customers as to the status of orders as required.
- Entering, updating and processing customer orders on various web interfaces.
- Confirm pickup and delivery appointments.
- Coordinate with other offsite departments to ensure seamless execution
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to solve problems and alleviate conflicts or escalate tactfully.
- Strong time-management with an ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- First Shift (0800-1700)
- Second Shift (1200-2100)