Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. We specialize in delivering assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up.
We are currently looking for a Workday Implementation Lead who can help us to oversee the project from start to finish and be instrumental in establishing a world-class people management and analytical system that will help drive the company's growth. We are looking for an experienced Human Resources leader to manage the migration of our HR and Payroll systems. This position is based out of our Mexico office.
- Ensure smooth and successful transition to Workday and phase out current SAP/SuccessFactors systems for HR and Payroll; manage project from kickoff to go-live.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to identify all intersecting system dependencies and design the structure/ hierarchy of the HRIS, including departments, functions, job titles, and reporting relationships.
- Maximize our utilization and investment in Workday by defining business processes, leading end-to-end design, and configuring the Workday HCM and Payroll solution.
- Work with various internal stakeholders including end users, functional teams, operations, infrastructure, to transfer knowledge and resolve issues.
- Partner with the HRIS Team to develop and deliver HR information, analytics dashboards, and reports our business leaders require to maximize productivity, ensure data governance and controls, and flag any roadblocks or issues.
- Provide regular enterprise reporting and flag any roadblocks or issues for resolution and ensure project is delivered and present at Executive Steering Committee meetings.
- Provide guidance where possible on HCM integrations.
- Identify, assess, and solve complex business problems for integrating Workday with external applications for multiple timekeeping systems, benefit & pension plans and reflect collective agreement requirements.
- Oversee development of appropriate test scenarios and scripts as needed.
- Track effectiveness of change plans.
- Coordinate and conduct appropriate training for end users across Canada, US, Mexico.
- Complete post-implementation analysis and refinements and create a plan to incorporate future system enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Human Resources with sound knowledge of HR processes, HR reporting, and data analysis is required.
- 5+ years of hands-on implementation experience in Workday is an asset. Relevant experience in Workday Payroll, Time & Absence, Advanced Compensation, Recruiting, Absence Management, Onboarding, Performance & Talent, Benefits, Security, Reporting & Analytics modules is an asset.
- 3+ years of related work experience in solution gap analysis/recommendations, leading business process design, and leading technology projects from design to delivery.
- Experience with system migration and enhancements in Workday or another HRMS required, preferably within a multi-divisional organization with multiple sites and lines of business.
- Experience developing and managing a team and collaborating with cross-functional teams preferred.
- Sound knowledge of best practices around HR processes, HR reporting and analysis background preferred.
- Workday certifications are considered an asset.
- Ability to analyze rigorous processes and provide creative solutions to simplify and enhance employee experience.
- Pro-active and works independently to keep project and all stakeholders on track, provides regular status updates, and takes action to address any concerns.
- Proven ability to develop and execute on strategy with a 'roll up your sleeves' approach.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to embrace, manage and deal with ambiguity effectively.
- A consultative approach with a demonstrated ability to influence and partner with senior leaders in executing change plan’s ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare and Saving funds Benefit Package
- Career Growth
In Charger Logistics we care about giving equal opportunities to each candidate and employee, we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, medical condition, or disability.
We invest time and support in you to provide the room to learn, grow and work your way up. An entrepreneurially minded organization where you’ll be given support and room to develop your own strategies. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then we might be the place for you.