We’re proud to say we’ve been named one of "Super Empresas Expansión 2023 Top Companies"
Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Juriquilla, Qro office.
Morning shift: 6:00am to 3:00pm Monday to Friday (weekends alternate)
Evening shift: 3:00pm to 11:00pm Monday to Friday (weekends alternate)
Night shift: 11:00am to 7:00am Monday to Friday (weekends alternate)
- Provide standard reporting to assess Charger’ purchasing performance, profit metrics and KPI deliverables
- Perform analytics for purchase order management, inventory management of private label, general merchandise, and overall reporting activities.
- Provide continual analytics on all new import items and consolidated supplier freight flowing through the Import center
- Perform import purchase analytics / tracking to key stakeholders
- Provide standardized reporting to assess performance across global markets (recent input costs, container costs by region).
- Provide commodity costs and currency trends analytics to key stakeholders
- Conduct business reviews, inclusive of data mining and analyses, utilizing internal systems, gathering stakeholder feedback, market information, providing insight, and final presentation of observations and recommendations
- Identify and assess industry trends, opportunities, and issues including brand/ manufacturer performance
- Prepare timely and accurate ad-hoc and scheduled analyses while consistently providing insights and creative solutions
- Provide analytical support and information to cross-functional / multi-departmental Private Label teams
- Provide analytics to aid in cost-savings opportunities to the business and provide insight supported by sound financial advice to key stakeholders
- Continuously look for cost saving opportunities with third parties (transport and warehousing) i.e. rate negotiation
- Continually analyze supplier freight profitability for ongoing negotiation with providers
- University degree in business/commerce, statistics, computer science, economics, finance or mathematics is a must.
- +4 years of experience in a Land Logistics role
- Possess and utilize excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong skills and ability to troubleshoot issues quickly, and find solutions to solving them independently in a timely manner.
- Exhibit good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and other applications.
- Great knowledge of IT processes and willingness to constantly update knowledge.
- Inbuilt ability to multitask, working on more than one issue simultaneously.
- Competitive pay package
- Savings fund
- International training
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Life insurance
- Food coupons
- Career growth
- High competitive salary
- Performance-based bonus and Christmas bonus.
In Charger Logistics we care about giving equal opportunities to each candidate and employee, we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, medical condition, or disability.
We invest time and support in you to provide the room to learn, grow and work your way up. An entrepreneurially minded organization where you’ll be given support and room to develop your own strategies. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then we might be the place for you.