Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Brampton office.
- Coordinate the flow of inbound and outbound freight while staying abreast of daily priorities and weekly transportation targets.
- Ensure carrier compliance with company policies and procedures
- Analyze lane data, on-time performance and costs to effectively negotiate rates with customers and third-party carriers to ensure profitability and customer satisfaction
- Communicate with brokers, carriers and the customers to resolve any discrepancies
- Direct and organize logistics activities such as obtaining shipment rates, negotiating with logistics service providers, selecting 3PL partners, tracking and expediting shipments, and solving any discrepancy of quality, quantity, and schedule.
- Verify and troubleshoot any issues in shipping or customs documentation including, but not limited to, PODs, BOL and carrier confirmation.
- Proactively communicate service risks to customers to provide proper resolution
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain Management and/or Business is required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Supply Chain/Transportation industry is required
- Experience dealing with FTL and LTL shipments
- Familiarity with North American geography
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with the aptitude to learn new software quickly
- Problem solving and decision-making skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth