We’re proud to say we’ve been named one of "Super Empresas Expansión 2023 Top Companies"
Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger Logistics Inc.is currently looking for a Dispatch B1 Specialist with safety experience to join our team in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. The main responsibility for this position will be to provide support and training to drivers. The person in this position will work in a fast paced environment and will work closely with the safety and compliance department.
** English fluency is a must ****
- EVENING SHIFT: 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm (alternate weekends)
- NIGHT SHIFT: 11:00pm to 07:00 am (alternate weekends)
- Schedule and dispatch drivers to pick up and deliver loads to and from customers.
- Coordinate and modify daily routes to accommodate the needs of customers.
- Monitor any sudden route changes or road construction issues and establish new routes for timely deliveries.
- Assist driver with routing directions and communicate proper execution.
- Maintain high compliance to dispatch standards and operating procedures.
- Communicate specific freight requirements and procedures to drivers.
- Update customer web portals with up-to-date load information.
- Enforce safety procedures such as monitoring driver reports to ensure equipment safety.
- Analyze transportation planning opportunities to reduce transportation cost.
- Ensure proper placement of trailer pool to support customer’s daily requirement while maintaining cost.
- 2 to 4 years in safety & training (transportation industry preferred) (experience recruiting B1 drivers is preferred)
- Good knowledge about Operational process, Trucks rules and regulations.
- Previous experience in driver training, safety & compliance is an asset.
- Safety driven with expertise in HOS, DOT regulations, and driver welfare
- At least three years of truck driving experience is considered an asset.
- Ability to Training, prioritize, multitask, and adapt to changing rules.
- Must have solid understanding of the trucking industry.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- We offer career growth
- Competitive pay package
- savings fund
- health benefits
- food coupons
- performance-based bonus
- paid time-off
- Christmas bonus.
In Charger Logistics we care about giving equal opportunities to each candidate and employee, we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, medical condition, or disability.
We invest time and support in you to provide the room to learn, grow and work your way up. An entrepreneurially minded organization where you’ll be given support and room to develop your own strategies. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then we might be the place for you.