Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Woodstock office.
- Monitor security cameras for suspicious or unusual activity
- Coordinate with internal departments in case of emergency or an accident
- Dispatch emergency calls to respond to video triggered incidents/situations
- Ensure the security of trucks
- Sorting Load envelopes and Indexing docs to system
- Helping Drivers in providing Clearance Docs
- Inbound Customs Clearance
- Work closely with Security Booth
- Responsible for providing accident reports or video screen to Safety team in case of any accident
- Maintain familiarity with Workplace Policy and other office rules and regulations.
- Watch for any suspicious activity and disturbances. Assess danger and calls for assistance if necessary.
- Intervene to halt or prevent disturbances or other incidents and diffuse threatening or confrontational situations, if any.
- Assist in carrying out Emergency Response Plans in the event of an actual crisis.
- Electronically maintain accurate and complete security records
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer/ tech savvy and adapt to new software quickly
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal English
- Strong computer skills, must have experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong decision-making ability – shows good judgment and confidence
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth