Charger Logistics Inc. is a world-class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger Logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continues to grow.
Charger Logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are an entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual ideas and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our Service Department based out of our Cambridge office.
- Use frame machines to straighten bent frames and unitized bodies
- Remove badly damaged sections of trucks (e.g., roof, rear body panels, etc.) and weld in new sections
- Repair damage to body panels and weld sheet metal
- Apply masking to the bumpers, windows and trim and use a spray gun to apply primer.
- The body technician will then clean and smooth the surface before applying the finish
- Repair and/or replace interior and exterior components such as instrument panels, seat frame assemblies, carpets and floorboard insulation, trim panels and mouldings
- Replace accident damage components in hybrid systems, airbags and restraint systems
- Inspect trucks for dimensional accuracy and test drive them to ensure proper alignment and handling
- Valid G-class driver’s license with clear driving record
- 3+ years of truck body repair experience required
- Knowledge of truck parts and equipment and truck repairs
- Knowledge of DOT/MTO rules and regulations is an asset
- Effective problem solver with the ability to understand issues and find solutions in a timely manner
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment