Charger Logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger Logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continues to grow.
Charger Logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual ideas and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Moreno Valley, CA office.
- Act as the initial point of contact, answering phones and greeting visitors in a friendly, efficient, professional and courteous manner.
- Ensuring that the front desk has 100% coverage during business hours.
- Directing queries to the correct person, gathering and sharing information with the appropriate person.
- Manage all mail and couriers, including but not limited to preparing courier packages, coordinating pick-up and delivery, confirming delivery/receipt with appropriate stakeholders, and resolving any related issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain office supply inventory and place orders as required.
- Assist with organizing logistics for events and meetings
- Participate in special or ad-hoc projects and perform other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years receptionist, administrative professional or office coordinator, or receptionist.
- Must be fluent in English (both verbal and written).
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills: Friendly and professional, with a high level of responsiveness.
- Demonstrated proficiency with all applicable software packages including but not limited MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to adapt and prioritize, meeting deadlines, in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work well independently with an ability to work collaboratively with others.