Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Juriquilla, Qro, MX office.
Monday to Friday: 08:00 am to 05:00 pm (Alternate Saturdays)
***English proficiency is a must***
- Ensuring compliance of company’s safety policy and procedure by regular review meetings with staff and monitoring company’s CVOR-safety rating, driver vehicle inspections on monthly basis.
- Proficiently performing log auditing for each driver to make sure they are in comply with hours of service for DOT & MTO.
- Processing IRP applications and creating truck binder for owner operators by making sure all the truck authority documents are updated.
- Maintaining complete and accurate records of tractor and trailer maintenance files such as preventive maintenance bills for owner operator and company units as well.
- Ensuring all accident claims are registered with updated documents. Tracking each accident claim by updating Crash frequency register and reviewing loss run report.
- Evaluating company’s safety rating by regularly updating and monitoring Risk factor spreadsheet.
- Reviewing and persistent follow up on traffic tickets, convictions and accidents.
- Regularly monitoring federal and provincial safety regulations to keep current with safety and compliance programs and to implement changes
- Efficiently manage documents of all trucks and trailer files with two years of annual inspections and repair bills with attached CVOR in each vehicle file and driver file.
- Reviewing CVOR, applying and renewing permits, IRP applications.
- Analyze and generate reports as needed.
- Perform other administrative and general tasks as they arise.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years experience working in the Safety & Compliance Department
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management with an ability to prioritize and delegate work amongst a group
- Computer proficiency – excellent MS Office skills, must be comfortable with new software and interfaces
- Able to work in a loud, fast-paced environment
- Available to work on some weekends
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth
- Saving funds
- Food coupons
- Life insurance