Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Queretaro, Juriquilla office.
Monday to Friday from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am (Alternate weekends)
- Provide standard reporting to assess Charger’ purchasing performance, profit metrics and KPI deliverables
- Perform analytics for purchase order management, inventory management of private label, general merchandise, and overall reporting activities.
- Provide continual analytics on all new import items and consolidated supplier freight flowing through the Import center
- Perform import purchase analytics / tracking to key stakeholders
- Provide standardized reporting to assess performance across global markets (recent input costs, container costs by region).
- Provide commodity costs and currency trends analytics to key stakeholders
- Conduct business reviews, inclusive of data mining and analyses, utilizing internal systems, gathering stakeholder feedback, market information, providing insight, and final presentation of observations and recommendations
- Identify and assess industry trends, opportunities, and issues including brand/ manufacturer performance
- Prepare timely and accurate ad-hoc and scheduled analyses while consistently providing insights and creative solutions
- Provide analytical support and information to cross-functional / multi-departmental Private Label teams
- Provide analytics to aid in cost-savings opportunities to the business and provide insight supported by sound financial advice to key stakeholders
- Continuously look for cost saving opportunities with third parties (transport and warehousing) i.e. rate negotiation
- Continually analyze supplier freight profitability for ongoing negotiation with providers
- University degree in business/commerce, statistics, computer science, economics, finance or mathematics is a must
- 1-2 years of experience in an Analyst role
- Possess and utilize excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong skills and ability to troubleshoot issues quickly, and find solutions to solving them independently in a timely manner.
- Exhibit good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and other applications.
- Great knowledge of IT processes and willingness to constantly update knowledge.
- Inbuilt ability to multitask, working on more than one issue simultaneously.
- Savings fund
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Food coupons
- Career growth
- High competitive salary
- Life insurance
- Performance-based bonus and Christmas bonus.
- Christmas Loyalty Bonus