Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Moreno Valley, CA office
- Assist operations with truck and trailer hazmat labelling requirements to ensure accuracy and avoid regulatory infractions, penalties, and fines
- Obtain and review repair estimates, approve repairs in compliance with all D.O.T regulations
- Set daily, weekly and monthly tasks to follow-up on each breakdown and track resolution time frame
- Answer calls from drivers who have a maintenance issue with their equipment.
- Coordinate and schedule service (including vendors) and give an accurate start and completion time to the customer.
- Identify warrantable repairs and file claims with the appropriate vendor(s) or manufacturer(s) as needed
- Locate the appropriate vendor closest to the breakdown (search database and websites for repair facility) to ensure minimum wait time and quality repairs to minimize cost
- Maintain contact with both the customers and vendors to ensure the repairs are completed in an orderly manner
- Communicate with Dispatch and Maintenance Departments, Relaying maintenance information and timeline for resolutions and Track resolution time frames, making outbound calls to dispatch appropriate service to drivers/ owner operators
- Communicate any service disruptions and route changes due to down equipment to dispatch
- Maintain contact with vendor(s) during repair to ensure specific requirements are being met and coordinate payment methods to vendors.
- Post-secondary diploma is preferred
- Previous experience as a Service Writer is an asset
- Report Generation: Possesses the ability to generate simple reports using basic functions in software and/or writing basic queries
- Knowledge of DOT regulations
- Knowledge of Truck maintenance and repair is required
- Availability to work either a Saturday or Sunday as part of your regular weekly schedule required
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth