Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. Charger Logistics is seeking a well-rounded individual able to work in a fast-paced environment to join our team at the company’s office in Queretaro, Qro.
- Facilitates lease payments, performs monthly recording and reviewing of lease transactions, and serves as a liaison for addressing inquiries
- Prepare all journal entries, account reconciliations, maintain the general ledger, manage the month-end close process, prepare month end financial reports.
- Record monthly lease journal entries and complete account reconciliations.
- Responsible for lease accounting journal entries including operating expense accruals, revenue accruals, amortization, depreciation, and other entries as the need arises.
- Tracking leases with upcoming changes to ensure timely and accurate accounting of updates (i.e. terminations and modifications).
- Generate the lease accounting schedules.
- Meet with business owners and controllership team to determine accounting treatment of leases.
- Prepare quarterly disclosure information related to the lease asset portfolio (i.e. using reports and general ledger for balances and lease expenses).
- Initiate lease payments and ensure they are processed completely, accurately and timely.
- Prepare ad hoc reports as needed to support routine reviews, accounting and financial reporting needs.
- Assist the organization with other quarterly and annual internal control processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related Business discipline
- 4 or more years of related experience in Accounting
- Leasing experience preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- High level proficiency with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel required
- Previous accounting and reconciliation experience required
- Previous experience successfully handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills, ability to research issues in complex accounting structure to resolve problems, detail oriented.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Life Insurance
- International Training
- Career Growth
- Saving funds
- Food coupons