Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Brampton office.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders regarding process improvement projects.
- Promptly resolve billing, service, and Accounts Receivable (AR) issues.
- Process invoice for A/P Posts, checks, balances, and adjust accounts.
- Prepares Audit Schedules as assigned, and answer questions/research as requested by Auditors
- Analyze data, generate standard routing or load plans, and provide reports and metrics on a regular basis to ensure solution effectiveness.
- Handle reoccurring analysis and tasks driving continuous cost savings initiatives and process improvements.
- Interact with customers in resolving problems and coordinating implementations.
- Collaborate with IT professionals to implement effective systems.
- Ability to coordinate with different departments, customers and be involved in process improvement projects.
- Perform and present performance analyses and indicators to help with decision-making.
- Create SOPs and documentation for internal processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma, preferably in Accounting or Finance, Logistics.
- Proven experience as an Analyst, Finance, Logistics or similar role for about 1-3 years would be an asset.
- Previous experience working on Sage300 is an asset.
- Knowledge of U.S GAAP is an asset.
- Knowledge of combined financial statement presentation, SOX, financial analysis, excellent communication skills, and time management.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational ability.
- Competitive Pay
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth