Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Monterrey office.
As an Inventory Coordinator you will closely work with Operations, Warehouse and our Shop team to ensure accurate inventory records are maintained. You will be responsible for recording daily inventory cycle counts. The incumbent will also be responsible to analyze transaction history in our system, reconcile and prepare weekly/monthly reports.
- Plan and coordinate daily/weekly/monthly control and discrepancy resolution of our inventory in the shop and warehouse
- Set-up new truck information and enter warranty parameters into the company system.
- Submit warranty claims through manufactures website and following up with claims
- Perform daily review of all completed truck repairs, and determination of repairs that are covered under warranty
- Track and document damaged inventory received from suppliers, for reimbursement or credit
- Process and track change requests and defects that are received
- Review excess, no-move, and slow-moving inventory and coordinate with the shop and warehouse to effectively manage inventory levels
- Manage and update master inventory list of both active and obsolete inventory
- Develop all necessary reports to facilitate accurate inventory counts including records of all audits, counts and adjustments
- Develop Inventory plans as required to ensure smooth inventory flow
- Forecast monthly inventory requirements in alignment with inventory budget
- Post-secondary diploma in Business, Supply Chain or equivalent
- Inventory management experience is an asset
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in MS office is required
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
We offer competitive pay package:
- Saving fund
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Food coupons
- Career growth
- High competitive salary
- Performance-based bonus and Christmas bonus.
- Life insurance