Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. Charger Logistics is seeking a well-rounded individual able to work in a fast-paced environment to join our team at the company in Mexico. We are seeking a highly skilled ASP.NET/C#/MVC developer with a strong background in building high-performance web applications.
- Build new applications with .NET Core/ ASP.NET / MVC / C# / SQL Server 2019 and Web APIs
- Develop new functionality on our existing software applications.
- Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- All other responsibilities as assigned
- + 5 years of experience as a back-end developer
- Superior proficiency in . Net, C#, creating microservices, domain driver development, familiarity with cloud offerings (preferably Azure), SQL server
- Solid understanding of building scalable web and serverless applications using WebAPI, RESTful API design, Function Apps, Worker Services, etc.
- Experience in building cloud-native solutions (using different services such as Storage Account, Function Apps, Azure Sql, CosmosDb etc).
- Experience working with design patterns and designing microservices.
- Experience and working knowledge of entity framework core
- Experience and working knowledge of relational or NoSQL databases such as CosmosDB
- Preferred experience using data streaming platforms such as Kafka, EventHubs, RabbitMQ etc.
- Preferred experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Design and optimize tables and stored procedures
- Advanced english is a must
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred.
- Microsoft Certification (asset).
- Experience as a lead developer would be a plus.
- Experience with SharePoint Online, PowerApps and Flow development would be a plus
- Experience with Kafka and SignalR is a plus
- Understanding of different architecture patterns
We offer competitive pay package, savings fund, health benefits, food coupons, performance-based bonus, paid time-off, and Christmas bonus.