Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Monterrey office.
- Manage Treasury Function across 3 region- CAD, US and MX
- Should able to manage team of 2-3 resource
- Manage payments and approve ICT
- Perform Treasury activities related to Cash Flow, Borrowing Debt, and Capital management
- Cash Allocation
- Prepare monthly rolling Forecast and expense analysis reports
- Working with GL Team and Audit team for Month end Close and Financial Audit
- Adhere to Compliance
- Must have Supervisory experience for 1-3 years
- Treasury experience more than 5 years
- English is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field.
- Certified treasury Professional (CTP) would be an asset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, modeling techniques, and financial analysis.
- VBA or other programming skills preferred
- Liquidity and funding experience in a Treasury setting
- Experience with automated reporting tools (Tableau)
- Strong analytics, judgement, and good general business knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills, able to partner across all functions and levels within the company
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines with competing and shifting priorities.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth
- Savings fund
- Life insurance
- Food coupons
- Performance bonus