Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. Charger Logistics is seeking a well-rounded individual able to work in a fast-paced environment to join our team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Design and develop SharePoint Solutions based on internal requirements .
- Design and Develop Powerapps and Microsoft Flow apps .
- Provides in-depth senior level technical knowledge (workaround, root cause analysis, and permanent resolution) to resolve complex problems in the technical environment.
- Create sites, lists, views, forms, SharePoint Designer Workflows, and web parts
- Design detailed architecture for complex solutions, including external design (navigation, screens, reports) and internal design (software and hardware platform, connectivity, modules, back-end and front-end components, interfaces) based on established architectural standards
- Prepares documentation including backup and recovery procedures, technical documentation
- Performs maintenance and enhancements and ongoing SharePoint administration
- SharePoint development experience, in particular with SharePoint Online and associated technologies
- Demonstrated experience building workflow and collaboration solutions with tools such as Sharepoint Designer, MS Flow, PowerApps, Logic Apps, Nintex, K2
- Knowledge of information security and systems administration, Azure Active Directory, networking
- Knowledge of various platforms such as Microsoft Office 365, Azure, Azure Search, SharePoint Search AAD, IIS, Biztalk
- Demonstrated team player with a willingness to learn and work in a supportive and collaborative environment
- Competitive pay package
- Savings fund
- Health benefits
- Food coupons
- Performance-based bonus
- Paid time-off