Charger Logistics Inc. is a world-class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger Logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continues to grow.
We are currently looking to add a motivated individual that is able to work in a fast-paced environment to join our Warehouse team at Laredo, Texas.
- Load and unload materials from pallets, skids, trailers, and platforms, both manually and using a Forklift.
- Examine and inspect incoming and outgoing items for accuracy, wears and defects and report any issues to supervisor immediately.
- Responsible for the safe operation of Forklift equipment and ensuring daily pre-inspections are completed and recorded
- Create required documentation for shipments such as Bills of Lading and packing slips
- Ensure orders are accurate and complete through the verification of appropriate paperwork for shipping, including Bills of Lading, customs forms, and invoices.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the warehouse including, receiving, cataloging, loading and unloading.
- Ensure efficient space utilization through the organization of the warehouse
- Communicate inventory discrepancies to management on a regular basis.
5-8 years of Warehouse experience minimum
- Forklift license required (Counter Balance/ Reach)
- Related warehouse experience is required.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands.
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Package
- Growth Opportunities