As a world class asset-based carrier, Charger Logistics specializes in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment including over 1000 trucks and 2000 trailers, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo. We have our in-house IT team of developers, programmers and testers who work rigorously to develop applications and portals to support our operations.
We are looking for a hands on UX designer to manage the end to end UX process and work collaboratively with the development team. This position will be based out of our headoffice in Monterrey, MX.
- Deliver creative design concepts and facilitate design workshops, persona development and client journey mapping sessions as well as developing storyboards, sketches/wireframes, and prototypes.
- Visualize and design user interface for web, desktop and mobile applications and produce designs based on user feedback and technical constraints.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements from managers, developers, and main stakeholders
- Design and develop graphic user interface elements for web applications, desktop, tablets, mobile
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Manage full UX research and Information Architecture that includes wireframes, sitemaps, flowcharts, user’s journey
- Plan and execute usability testing & stakeholder interviews to solicit feedback from external users and internal teams.
- Work with-in a cross-functional team and handle multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates
- Design mock-ups for desktop/mobile, create interactive prototypes Typography, Iconography, Color theories
- Conceive, design and develop visually appealing and dynamic user interfaces that are user-friendly
- 5-8 years’ experience designing responsive web/ mobile applications, with an emphasis on the ability to communicate using rapid visual design techniques.
- Experience collaborating closely with a variety of other UX disciplines (research, copy, audio, prototyping)
- Expertise in UI prototyping software such as Sketch, Zeplin, Axure, InVision, Balsamiq, Framer.
- Expertise in UI Designing software such as Adobe XD, Sketch or UXPin.
- Strong understanding of UI/UX strategies and methodologies
- Solid skills in creating userflows, low to medium fidelity wireframes and prototypes for different screen breakpoints (responsive design)
- Extensive proficiency in wireframing, testing, designing and prototyping responsive, performant, flexible and adaptable user interfaces.
- Excellent written communication and documentation skills
- Competitive pay package
- Health benefits
- Food coupons
- Performance-based bonus
- Paid time-off
- Savings fund