Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our HR Department based out of our Monterrey office.
- Support in the development and administrating base and variable compensation programs for multiple geographical locations. Improve the effectiveness of compensation policies, procedures, and practices.
- Provide on-going coaching through the annual Performance Management Review process and KPI/goal setting.
- Recommends and implements development solutions that align with the Corporate business approach and HR strategies and objectives
- Provide support in creating, reviewing, and analyzing annual merit increase data, respective matrix charts, to align with corporate policies.
- Manages the execution and administration of the organization's compensation policies, including pay for performance and incentive programs.
- Manages day-to-day compensation activities, including benchmarking, salary banding allocation, bonus agreements, survey participation, job evaluation, market competitiveness analysis and specific ad hoc requests from management.
- Deliver analytical analysis on internal compensation to make recommendations that influence business decisions.
- Provide advice and coaching on performance management issues. Partner with different stakeholders as necessary to address performance gaps and facilitates discussions to assess appropriate action.
- Provides coaching to managers on all aspects of performance including creation of continuous feedback mechanism and improving performance.
- 3- 5 years of experience in Human Resources, with demonstrated abilities in managing compensation and performance.
- Excellent numerical sense and data-analytical capabilities with strong communication and influencing skills.
- Experience with incentive programs, short- and long-term incentive plans is considered an asset.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team. Excellent time management skills – ability to multi-task, plan, organize and prioritize work. Ability to prepare reports and present findings. Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Competitive Salary
- Life insurance
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth