Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated and experienced HR Generalist to our team based out of our Queretaro office.
- Participate in delivery of various functional and cross-functional initiatives such as Performance Management, Compensation, Engagement Survey and the Performance Review Cycle, etc.
- Provide guidance, direction, and advice to the Department Heads regarding employment related issues including but not limited to the interpretation of company policies & procedures, performance management, terminations, training & development and benefits administration.
- Partner with different groups on finding alternative ways to incentivize employees to drive performance through long term rewards and retention strategy
- Contribute to continuous improvement & best practices to influence human resources strategies.
- Manage the administration of HR policies, procedures and programs relating to federal/ provincial legislations, Health and Safety and other internal policies.
- Apply sound judgment in directing people inquiries appropriately, escalating and resolving requests adhering to team mandates
- Develop and coordinate employee onboarding process, communicate and collect payroll information, integration, and participate in the probationary review process
- Manage new and/or current employee information in the HRIS system, and ensure employee information is accurate and coordinate with Payroll (i.e., location, supervisor, pay, shift, etc.)
- Collaborate with supervisors to manage the fair and consistent application of discipline
- Conduct workplace investigations regarding grievances, employee complaints and incidents/accidents
- Coordinate and attend Joint Health and Safety meetings, maintain meeting minutes, coordinate monthly facility inspections, conduct evacuation drills, maintain Health and Safety board and follow-up on any outstanding health and safety issues
- Human Resources Degree or equivalent.
- Full understanding and practical experience in all HR functions
- Proven work experience as a trusted HR advisor and HR Generalist; 1-3 years’ experience
- Self-starter, highly organized, ability to prioritize, strong attention to detail and goal oriented
- Ability to handle situations professionally with sensitivity, confidentiality, diplomacy and tact
- Excellent communication and people management skills; must be a team player
- Solid knowledge of the relevant policies, labor law, employment standards and other regulatory requirements as well as the provisions of the collective agreement
- Practices continuous learning by keeping abreast of human resources knowledge
- Proficiency in MS office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Competitive Salary
- Life insurance
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth