Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Monterrey , MX office.
- Strong email communication skills
- Investigate the damages
- Creating invoices
- Co-ordinating with Dispatch and Shop for repairs to the trailers
- Submitting claims with liable parties
- Making weekly reports
- Following up with Accounting
- University degree in business/commerce, statistics or engineering computer science, economics, finance or mathematics is a must
- 1-2 years of experience in an Analyst role
- Possess and utilize excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong skills and ability to troubleshoot issues quickly, and find solutions to solving them independently in a timely manner.
- Exhibit good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and other applications.
- Great knowledge of IT processes and willingness to constantly update knowledge.
- Inbuilt ability to multi-task, working on more than one issue simultaneously.
- Able to carry out tasks with little or no supervision and to act swiftly on projects & goals outlined.
We offer competitive growth career, pay package, savings fund, life insurance, health benefits, food coupons, performance-based bonus, paid time-off, and Christmas bonus.