Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our Customer Service Department based out of Monterrey office.
** English fluency is a must **
** Shift availability:
- Evening shift: 3pm to 12am / Alternate weekends
- Build expert and dynamic knowledge of company products and services.
- Build rapport with customers by engaging with them in an inviting, friendly, and professional manner, to build a lasting relationship.
- Provide track and trace updates for the shipments.
- Continually update customers as to the status of each order as required and solve customer-specific freight issues.
- Entering, updating and processing customer orders on various interfaces.
- Ensure & confirm pickup and delivery appointments for drivers.
- Coordinating with other departments to clear customs paperwork.
- Follow established procedures for processing bills.
- Perform duties as assigned by the Customer Service Manager.
- College diploma or university degree.
- Previous logistics and customer service experience is an asset.
- Ability to solve problems and alleviate conflicts or escalate tactfully.
- Strong time-management with an ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is a must
- Competitive pay package
- Life insurance
- savings fund
- health benefits
- food coupons
- performance-based bonus
- paid time-off
- Christmas bonus.