Charger Logistics is a world-class asset-based carrier, we specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With our diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
We are looking for an organized and motivated individual to join our dynamic team at our Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, office. Your primary role will be to assist us with maintaining files and paperwork and strong analysis ability to review the Carta Porte inquiries.
** English fluency is a must **
- Monitor, review and confirm the information shared by the customer.
- Knowledge in SAT compliance for the Carta Porte regulations.
- Analysis for the proper classification of the type of document (CFDI).
- Input the information in a ERP to create the CFDI document.
- Provide administrative support including generation of reports, presentations, policies and general correspondence documents.
- Prepare and submit weekly reports for internal review as well as per client requests.
- Other ad-hoc duties
- College diploma or degree.
- Knowledge in ERP ASPEL
- Previous administrative logistics and service experience is an asset
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office, with the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Good time-management with an ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 3 up to 5 years of experience in Carta Porte/ Invoices processes
- Growth career
- Competitive pay package
- Savings fund, health benefits
- Food coupons
- Performance-based bonus
- Paid time-off
- Christmas bonus
- Life insurance