As a world class asset-based carrier, Charger Logistics specializes in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
We are currently looking to hire an experienced and dynamic Sales Director, based out of our California office.
- The Sales Director will work closely with the President and Director of Sales to develop territory and account strategies to support sales growth in Phoenix, Arizona region.
- Identify new business opportunities and constantly strive to maintain strong relationships with existing business accounts.
- You’re ready to take on complicated problems and give back well thought out solutions. You’re not afraid to build a prospect list and make a cold calls. But you also understand the value of networking and making connections.
- You will also be responsible for managing and defining financial resources such as, monitoring budgets related to your projects and providing input or analysis for financial decisions that impact your particular project.
- As a Sales Director at Charger, you are willing to learn the business and grow the company over a long term. You are someone who invests time into building and fostering relationships to truly earn new accounts.
- Proven track record with a strong focus on new business development including cold calling, setting appointments, presenting and meeting with potential customers, pricing, proposals through to 'closing the deal'.
- 5+ years of sales and account management experience.
- Experience working B2B sales involving complex deals.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the sales planning process.
- Ability to interface with all required levels at a customer (entry level to senior executive)
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills & strong interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills with proven closing ability.
- High energy and genuine passion for “selling”.
- Ability to function independently with little or no supervision as well as function in a team environment.
- Experience working in the transportation industry is preferable.
- College or university degree in a marketing or business-related field is an asset.