Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Monterrey office.
- Defining problems and identify project scope
- Execution of process stakeholder analysis
- Plan and execute process discovery sessions and business process model validation
- Collect data and benchmark measures against internal and external data
- Identify improvement opportunities and develop strategies
- Engage with the Internal Audit teams to better understand business requirements and collaborate to identify actionable opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct analysis, document processes, and optimize processes to increase operational performance and reduce costs.
- Proactively identify potential project risks and takes steps to develop and implement effective controls to mitigate.
- Support strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of Senior Management and business partners.
- Develop sustainable and quantifiable business process improvements to meet business growth, quality, and scalability goals.
- Define and maintain documentation on process improvements and process performance, as well as detailed specification documents for development and implementation.
- Create and compile performance tracking metrics and data tracking for business units and associated services with emphasis on the critical success factors.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, policies, processes, and employees.
- Process improvement and/or project management experience
- Experience with process improvement tools and methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including business requirements gathering documentation and ability to present to stakeholders
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Strong technical skills including extensive experience with Visio or other process mapping tools
- Financial services industry experience is an asset
- Savings fund
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Food coupons
- Career growth
- High competitive salary
- Performance-based bonus and Christmas bonus.
- Christmas Loyalty Bonus
- Life Insurance