Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
“Experienced SQL Database Administrator is needed at our Monterrey office with exceptional collaboration, listening, presentation, written and verbal communication skills.”
- Manage and maintain all development, test, and production databases under general supervision.
- Assist in the design, creation, and maintenance of MS-SQL databases.
- Develop and support standards and database design, as well as maintenance, access, and security administration.
- Provide database quality control and auditing to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data.
- Perform backup and recovery on Database Management Systems (DBMS).
- Configure database parameters and design prototype logical data models, as well as define data repository requirements, data dictionaries, and warehouse requirements.
- Possess the ability to optimize database access and allocate/reallocate database resources for optimum configuration, database performance, and cost.
- Required to be on-call for database support on a scheduled basis
- Conceptualizes, designs, constructs, tests and implements business and technical IT solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Contributes to the strategic direction of the function and advises senior management on issues as they pertain to larger organizational issues/business initiatives.
- Participates in business and technical IT solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
- Prepares system documentation and maintains security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
- Must have 7+ years of hand-on experience in Database administration in SQL server
- 5+ years of practical DBA and SQL experience.
- ETL tools such as Azure Data Factory will be an asset.
- Experience on migration to SQL Azure
- Experience managing and supporting SQL and Non SQL Databases operation (SQL, CosmosDB, MongoDB)
- Extensive experience with troubleshooting database performance issues & SQL performance tuning.
- Solid knowledge of database design to produce sound logical and physical data models
- Experience with SQL 20162017, replication (including merge), table partitioning, Clustering, Always on, DR setup. Experience with SQL 2017
- Experience with Powershell, troubleshooting all types of ETL issues, text file formats.
- Experience with varied forms of data design, such as online transaction processing, online analytical processing, data warehousing, operational data stores, and decision support systems
- Knowledge of SQL, scripting and other coding techniques to code scripts, stored procedures and triggers.
- Knowledge of IP addressing and port.
- Savings fund
- Life insurance
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Food coupons
- Career growth
- High competitive salary
- Performance-based bonus and Christmas bonus.
- Christmas Loyalty Bonus