Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual ideas and strategies. We are looking for dynamic individuals with a passion for helping people to join our fast-paced Customer Service team at our downtown Chicago Office.
- Coordinate, track and trace all shipping and handling requests with customers and suppliers in support of a customer specialized project.
- Proactively identify shipments at risk of service failure and take control of shipments to ensure on time delivery.
- Correctly troubleshoot and proactively resolve shipment discrepancies, as needed.
- Respond timely to customer needs for information, including but not limited to updates on orders, Proof of Delivery and inventory cycle counts.
- Investigate product overage, shortage and damage; complete appropriate documentation and manage customer response for handling of the issue.
- Notify Operations Lead of all requested changes from the customer or a supplier regarding shipping, handling or administrative items.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with all service providers.
- Report customer feedback to Logistics Project Lead, including any signs of customer dissatisfaction.
- Correctly enter data into transportation management system and maintain and generate required reports; properly process, audit and file various documentation.
- 2+ years' experience in Logistics; Transportation or Distribution industry experience with understanding of airfreight, expedited ground services, warehousing, inventory, and order fulfillment preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with TMS systems preferred
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Must be able to multitask & prioritize efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required
- Competitive Pay
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth