Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Monterrey office.
- Conduct accurate and timely processing of semi-monthly multi-provincial payrolls
- Managing multi-country payroll
- Assist in preparation of remittance and payroll reporting
- SUA/ IDSE register
- Assist and answer payroll related queries from employees
- Prepare monthly statutory remittances (eg.WCB filings, source deductions, garnishments, RRSP etc.)
- Ensure processing of appropriate deductions, remittance and reporting requirements for deductions and benefits as required by legislation
- Process required paperwork for all new hires, benefit changes, terminations and ROEs
- Bachelor’s Degree or Post-secondary education with a focus on Compensation/Payroll or equivalent work experience
- English speaker Advance
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) or Certified Payroll Manager (CPM) preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of payroll administration experience.
- Previous experience working on QuickBooks, Sage300 and ADP will be considered an asset.
- Must have understanding of payroll concepts such as: Earning/ Deduction, Termination Payouts, Reading Payroll Register.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Thorough knowledge of the payroll process including ROE and Pension
- We offer competitive pay package:
- Saving fund
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Food coupons
- Career growth
- Life insurance
- High competitive salary
- Performance-based bonus and Christmas bonus.