Charger Logistics is a world-class asset-based carrier, we specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With our diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
We are looking for an organized and motivated individual to join our dynamic team at our Monterrey, Nuevo Leon. office. Your primary role will be to assist us with maintaining files and paperwork and responding to customer inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
** English fluency is a must **
1. Evening shift: Monday to Friday from 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm (Alternate weekends)
2. Morning shift: Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm (Alternate weekends)
- Respond to customer requests & queries via phone and email in a professional and timely manner.
- Coordinating with other departments to make sure all paper work is thoroughly managed.
- Assist accounting with invoices, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Maintaining driver files and fleet documents to ensure proper documentation.
- Assisting drivers with documents (ensuring that drivers obtain necessary signatures on Bills of Lading, complete their manifests).
- Prepare and process customs (ACE/ACI/PAPS/PARS) documentation according to outlined rules, regulations and procedures
- Compile and review require customs documentation, such as customs invoices, and certificates of origin (not limited to)
- Enter new orders into the system and maintain the customer portals with up to date information.
- Provide administrative support including generation of reports, presentations, policies and general correspondence documents.
- Prepare and submit weekly reports for internal review as well as per client requests.
- Other ad-hoc duties
- College diploma or degree.
- Previous administrative logistics and service experience is an asset
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office, with the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Good time-management with an ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Alternate Saturday or Sunday shift
We offer growth career, competitive pay package, savings fund, health benefits, food coupons, performance-based bonus, paid time-off, and Christmas bonus.