Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Queretaro office.
Monday to Friday from 7:00 pm to 4:00 pm (Alternate weekends)
- Build expert and dynamic knowledge of company products and services.
- Build rapport with customers by engaging with them in an inviting, friendly, and professional manner, to build a lasting relationship.
- Provide track and trace updates for the shipments.
- Continually update customers as to the status of each order as required and solve customer-specific freight issues.
- Entering, updating and processing customer orders on various interfaces.
- Ensure & confirm pickup and delivery appointments for drivers.
- Coordinating with other departments to clear customs paperwork.
- Follow established procedures for processing bills.
- Perform duties as assigned by the Customer Service Manager.
- Prepare timely and accurate ad-hoc and scheduled analyses while consistently providing insights and creative solutions
- Provide analytical support and information to cross-functional / multi-departmental Private Label teams
- Provide analytics to aid in cost-savings opportunities to the business and provide insight supported by sound financial advice to key stakeholders
- Continuously look for cost saving opportunities with third parties (transport and warehousing) i.e. rate negotiation
- Continually analyze supplier freight profitability for ongoing negotiation with providers
- University degree in business/commerce, statistics, computer science, economics, finance or mathematics is a must
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Possess and utilize excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong skills and ability to troubleshoot issues quickly, and find solutions to solving them independently in a timely manner.
- Exhibit good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and other applications.
- Great knowledge of IT processes and willingness to constantly update knowledge.
- Inbuilt ability to multitask, working on more than one issue simultaneously.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth
- Saving funds
- Food coupons
- Performance bonus
- Christmas Bonus + Christmas Loyalty Bonus