Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Brampton, ON Office.
- Analyze the freight market to maximize profit and negotiating power at each transaction.
- Analyze freight carriers and lanes based on but not limited to the following: capacity and utilization, insurance, price, safety, and service.
- Measurement of the Transportation networks cost and service performance, analysis, implementation and development of improvement initiatives
- Cohesively work with internal subject matter experts to deliver value propositions.
- Make recommendations for performance improvement, resolve problems and/or support implementations
- Coordinate the activities of procurement to achieve best cost/service solution network
- Take ownership of customer initiated special projects and assignments as required
- Responsible for the preparation of client quarterly and monthly account reviews
- Evaluate, quantify and present opportunities for continuous improvement for assigned accounts
- Support daily/weekly KPI analysis and write/ update customer operations SOPs
- Bachelor’s Degree Business, Logistics & Supply Chain , is preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in an analytical role
- Demonstrate analytical skills
- Previous experience working in brokerage/ transportation industry will be a definite asset
- Strong Excel and business intelligence reporting skills (including experience with Tableau or Power BI)
- Ability to handle and analyze large data files and respond with the customer in mind
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, supervisors)
- Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skill
- Career growth
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Saving funds
- High competitive salary