Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our Service Department based out of our Laredo, TX office.
- Responsible for proper installation of wheels and tires, balancing wheels, checking for correct fit, rotating tires and repairing damaged tires as necessary.
- Duties include fueling and washing tractors and trailers, checking all fluid levels, checking all lights and tires, changing oil, filters and tires, lubing equipment, and any other minor repairs which do not require a certified mechanic’s knowledge.
- Repair or replace tires on light, medium, and heavy duty trucks
- Ensure required paperwork before and after work is performed is complete and accurate when installing any product on a vehicle.
- Maintain, organize and clean shop and equipment
- Additional duties as assigned
- Ability to reach, lift, and work on objects weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to push and pull heavy equipment.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical, drug screening, driving record and background check
- CDL preferred but not required
- Must possess valid driver's license and good driving record.