Charger Logistics Inc. is a world-class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger Logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continues to grow.
Charger Logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are an entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual ideas and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our Service Department based out of our Glendale, AZ office.
- Receive driver and owner/operator reports and conduct initial inspection to diagnose problem using test drives and test instruments, such as pressure gauges, motor analyzers, and other equipment as needed
- Conduct preventative maintenance inspections and repairs, air and hydraulic brake repairs, warranty procedures, steering and suspension, electrical diagnostics, etc. all on medium and heavy duty trucks
- Clean, repair, recondition and maintain equipment and components
- Responsible for getting equipment back up and running in the most efficient and cost-effective manner available
- Perform all tasks according to Charger safety procedures
- A valid driver’s license, Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) id preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of truck parts and equipment and truck repairs
- Knowledge of DOT/MTO rules and regulations is an asset
- Effective problem solver with the ability to understand issues and find solutions in a timely manner
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment