Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. Charger Logistics is seeking a well-rounded individual able to work in a fast-paced environment to join our team at the company’s office in Monterrey, Mexico.
- Serve as a liaison between business areas and IT project teams (Application Development and QA) to ensure products /applications support the business needs.
- Understand and analyze our in-house systems and product suite and provide subject matter expertise to our clients and development teams.
- Identify and implement process improvement initiatives
- Prepare business requirements documentation, develop process flow models, and use cases
- Work within an Agile, Scrum-based, environment
- Build and maintain accurate User Stories with User Acceptance criteria that will be used by developers, testers and shared with client to ensure that business value is effectively captured and realized
- Work with Scrum team members to determine implementation trade-offs that improve value and reduce cost while respecting the business requirement.
- Create supporting technical documentation (matrices, sample calculations, field definitions, flow diagrams)
- Participate in requirements analysis, documentation of User Stories and development of acceptance criteria
- Support and collaborate with the development team during the implementation of the requirements to clarify and refine User Stories
- Bachelor’ degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or a related field
- Fluency in Englis is a must.
- At least 7 years of experience working as a Business Analyst. Experience working for in a 3PL, supply chain logistics or warehouse environment is preferred.
- Strong computer skills, experience with SQL programming and database management
- Experience with JIRA, Agile Project Management
- Knowledge of best practices in Project Management (agile and waterfall) and SDLC management
- Agility to simultaneously work well independently and within a team environment across the globe with other subject matter experts, analysts, developers
- Extensive experience with all aspects of Requirements Management: Business Process Modeling, Use Case modeling, use case specifications, data flow diagram, as-is process mapping, functional and non-functional requirements, and interface design.
- Savings Funds
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Food Coupons
- High Competitive Salary
- Performance-based bonus and Christmas bonus.