Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
We are currently looking for an experienced Technical Lead- Software development to design and manage multiple technical projects which involves liaising with different teams and stakeholders. As a Lead, you will understand the organization’s business capabilities and processes as well as the overall business and technology strategies
- Provide hands on technical leadership to multi-functional agile teams with end-to-end responsibility for solution development and delivery.
- Active involvement in grasping higher level business requirements, solution building, architecture planning, detailed designing, platform selection, coding, code review and unit testing of enterprise-level applications.
- Design and implement solutions using advanced technologies and methodologies in machine learning, Artificial intelligence and other cutting-edge frameworks and concepts.
- Help develop and refine technology strategy, architecture and roadmap for solutions.
- Steer team in the development of quality software solutions using an agile/Devops methodology
- Oversee multiple IT projects of varying size and complexity and run integration projects between organization and outsourced IT infrastructure
- Must have a Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline
- Must have at least 10 years of experience software & web development.
- Must have strong technical background and experience working with Microsoft technologies Excellent skills in systems integration, data migration, business intelligence/reporting, analysis, design, and software development.
- Strong and proven project management skills with the ability to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate team members in a cross functional environment
- Experience with Angular 2+, JQuery and Bootstrap, .NET 3.5/4.6 Framework, including Visual Studio 2017 C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF Web Services, ADO.NET, LINQ and Entity Framework.
We offer competitive pay package, savings fund, health benefits, food coupons, performance-based bonus, paid time-off, and Christmas bonus.