Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Queretaro office. We are seeking an individual with excellent communication and leadership skills to join the company’s Safety and Compliance Department. As a leading asset-based carrier with hundreds of tractors, trailers and drivers, Charger Logistics requires competent and effective safety staff in order to uphold the company’s high safety rating and ensure continued compliance with various authorities.
1. Morning shift: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (Alternate Saturdays)
2. Evening shift: 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm (Alternate Saturdays)
- Review CDLs, DOT physicals, MNRs and DQ files for audit purpose
- Ensure policy development and/ or enforcement adheres to company’s policy compliance, as approved by Safety department
- Perform audits of scanned Driver Qualifications (DQ) files to ensure all paperwork is complete and in compliance
- Identify, monitor and ensure compliance with various state/ provincial/ federal regulators (DOT, MTO, CCOHS, SMS, FMCSA)
- Identifying unsafe practices or procedures and recommend solutions
- Audit driver road performance and E-logs and DVIR compliance
- Review defects reported by drivers on VIR
- Activate satellite on trucks in correct fleet division
- Personal conveyance report
- Audit missing logs and unknown logs submitted for auditing
- Become well-versed in WSIB and other required regulations and requirements, ensuring compliance.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks effectively
- Bachelors degree with at least 3 years of industry experience
- English proficiency
- Strong knowledge of Transportation/Trucking industry, preferably cross-border liaisons
- Attention to detail, strong command of English (both written & verbal) with excellent communication skills
- Experience working with Shaw Tracking/Omnitracs software is an asset
- Sound knowledge of auditing and training Drivers on Electronic Logbooks
- Liaising with Drivers/Owner Operators and third parties, such as ICBC, WCB, Insurance brokers
- Knowledgeable in handling driver violation reports / progressive driver disciplinary policy setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: computers, emails, faxing and phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task
- We offer competitive pay package:
- Saving fund
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Food coupons
- Career growth
- High competitive salary
- Performance-based bonus and Christmas bonus.