Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Monterrey office.
The person hired will be part of a small team of financial analysts, and will be our data analytics and Tableau subject matter expert. This new resource will help us to better organize and manage our finance-related data. Not only must this person have the technical Tableau knowledge, but must also be able to draw insight from the data and communicate the insights from a business perspective using Tableau dashboards, written reports, and/or live presentations.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information for the company.
- Work with our IT department to manage our Finance Data on Microsoft SQL Server and analyze that data primarily using Tableau software
- Draws insight from data and has the ability to tell stories about the data to communicate that insight.
- Develops integrated revenue/expense data sources, spreadsheets, reports, dashboards and presentations.
- Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
- Support Financial Managerial Reporting and Financial Business Intelligence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- At least 4 years of related experience in accounting/ finance is required
- Previous experience working on Sage300 is an asset
- Knowledge of combined financial statement preparation and financial analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Experience working with Tableau Desktop (certification preferred) and Tableau Server required
- Experience working with databases for the purpose of generating Tableau data sources
- Strong SQL skills
- Skilled in creating Tableau visualizations, dashboards, and stories
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access and SharePoint a plus
- Competitive Pay
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth