Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. Charger Logistics is seeking a well-rounded individual able to work in a fast-paced environment to join our team at the company’s office in Monterrey, Mexico. We are seeking a highly skilled ASP.NET/C#/MVC developer with a strong background in building high-performance web applications.
- Build new applications with .NET Core/ ASP.NET / MVC / C# / SQL Server 2019 and Web APIs.
- Build and maintain Windows Services, Daemons and Console Apps with .NET core
- Develop new functionality on our existing software applications.
- Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- All other responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience as a full stack developer
- Solid understanding of building scalable web and serverless applications using WebAPI, RESTful API design, Function Apps, Worker Services, etc.
- Experience in building cloud-native solutions (using different services such as Storage Account, Function Apps, Azure Sql, CosmosDb, EventHub, etc).
- Experience working with design patterns and designing microservices.
- Developing and maintaining CD/CI pipelines for build and deployment of services and components using Azure DevOps (preferred), Jenkins, or similar systems.
- Experience and working knowledge of entity framework core
- Experience and working knowledge of relational or NoSQL databases such as CosmosDB
- Preferred experience using data streaming platforms such as Kafka, EventHubs, etc.
- Preferred experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Design and optimize tables and stored procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred.
- Microsoft Certification (asset).
- Experience as a lead developer would be a plus.
- Experience with SharePoint Online, PowerApps and Flow development would be a plus
We offer competitive pay package, savings fund, health benefits, food coupons, performance-based bonus, paid time-off, and Christmas bonus.