Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Monterrey office.
- Request information from carriers about current deliveries / pick ups and send to account managers.
- Use GPS tracking to visualize current location of trailers, contact with carriers to confirm locations.
- Follow up deliveries appointments: contact carriers/drivers to update and confirm in time delivery and solve discrepancies with account manager if need it.
- Follow up pending drops: contact carriers/drivers to update and confirm if they will be able to drop trailers on requested date.
- Follow up pending pick ups/hooks
- Provide continual information in different portals in order to close loads.
- University degree in business/commerce
- 1-2 years of experience in an Analyst role
- Possess and utilize excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong skills and ability to troubleshoot issues quickly, and find solutions to solving them independently in a timely manner.
- Exhibit good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and other applications.
- Inbuilt ability to multitask, working on more than one issue simultaneously.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth
- Savings fund
- Food coupons
- Performance bonus