Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
We are seeking an individual with excellent communication and leadership skills to join the company’s Accounting and Finance Department. Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based at our Brampton office.
• Bachelor's Degree concentrating in Business, Finance, Accounting, or similar field
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in an Accounts Payable/ Analytical role.
• Certified treasury Professional (CTP) would be an asset
• Experience working with international locations and business partners in Canada, the United States and Mexico
• A thorough knowledge of accounts payable accounting policies, journal entries and accruals.
• Ability to be an effective business partner to all regions and supporting departments.
• Able to take full ownership of assignments and work with minimal supervision.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Outlook.
• Ability to process large volume of invoices and payments, while prioritizing competing tasks.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines with competing and shifting priorities