Charger Logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger Logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continues to grow.
Charger Logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual ideas and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Queretaro office.
- Prepare GAAP consolidated financial statements by analyzing information from the general ledger system and departments.
- Prepare financial reports including cash flow, bank reconciliation, sales and payroll tax filings.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Match invoices to purchase orders and receiving reports; coding invoices with account numbers or review invoice coding for accuracy.
- Prepare and review annual and quarterly operational budget submission for assigned G/L accounts.
- Promptly resolve billing, service, and Accounts Receivable (AR) issues
- Process invoice for A/P Posts, checks, balances, and adjust accounts
- Prepares Audit Schedules as assigned, and answer questions/research as requested by Auditors
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- 4-5 years of related experience in accounting is required
- CPA/CMA is an asset
- Previous experience working on Quickbooks is required
- Knowledge of U.S GAAP
- Knowledge of combined financial statement presentation, SOX, financial analysis, excellent communication skills, and time management.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Saving funds
- Career Growth
- Life Insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- Food Coupons
In Charger Logistics we care about giving equal opportunities to each candidate and employee, we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, medical condition, or disability.
We invest time and support in you to provide the room to learn, grow and work your way up. An entrepreneurially minded organization where you’ll be given support and room to develop your own strategies. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then we might be the place for you.