Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are currently looking for an experienced Citrix Consultant to join our IT team.
- Monitor, manage and maintain assigned Citrix environments
- Provisioning Services deployment and image management
- Proactively report on capacity trends and possible issues
- Assist in the development of new service offerings
- Assist in the development of practice expertise and cross training of other team members
- Citrix connectivity issues and LAN/WAN connectivity issues.
- Access/Control and Citrix Policies
- User Profile Management
Technology Skill Set:
- Deployment experience and knowledge in Citrix XenDesktop 6.5.x and above
- Solid understanding of core Citrix technologies including Storefront, Provisioning services and Machine Creation Services, Receiver, Director, Delivery groups/machine groups, ICA fundamentals
- Architect and Implementation experience with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop deployments
- Remote Desktop Services
- Windows Server 2012 R2/2016
- Active Directory (Authentication, DNS, DHCP, GPOs)
- Must have experience with current version of XenApp/XenDesktop, 7.x, StoreFront, Provisioning Services, Machine Creation Services
- Networking fundamentals – TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Layer 2/3 switching/routing
- Strong troubleshooting and incident resolution skills
- File Services, Print Services
- Citrix Certified Expert – Virtualization (CCE – V) or minimum Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization (CCP – V)