Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our Accounting Department based out of our Brampton office.
- Process and review all accounts payable transactions
- Review and monitor A/P aging.
- Act as first point of contact with all vendors; effectively communicate and liaise with vendors and other departments to resolve all A/P inquiries and discrepancies
- Manage weekly cheque runs (produces and reviews cheques, EFTs and other electronic payments, cheque signing);
- Prepare vendor cheques for mailing;
- Manage and create POs for various members of the organization
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Enrollment in CGA/CPA/CMA program an asset
- Previous full cycle accounts payable experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Employee Assistance.