Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our Dispatch Department based out of our Brampton office.
- Coordinate and plan with drivers to effectively and efficiently dispatch the loads in timely manner
- Coordinate and modify daily routes to accommodate the needs of customers.
- Monitor any sudden route changes or road construction issues and establish new routes for timely deliveries.
- Assist driver with routing directions and communicate proper execution.
- Maintain high compliance to dispatch standards and operating procedures.
- Communicate specific freight requirements and procedures to drivers.
- Update customer web portals with up-to-date load information.
- Enforce safety procedures such as monitoring driver reports to ensure equipment safety.
- Analyze transportation planning opportunities to reduce transpiration cost.
- Ensure proper placement of trailer pool to support customer’s daily requirement while maintaining cost.
- Knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) rules and regulations preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Demonstrated ability to manage high-stress situations calmly and effectively
- Experience in 24*7 operations
Shifts Availaible: Mornings/Evenings